So I figured it’s probably good to know a little about someone before they start chatting away about things they’re interested in/care about! The best way to connect with people is getting to know each other after all 😊 so here goes..
1. I was born in Milton Keynes and after spending every year on holiday in cornwall, I moved here with my mum and step dad when I was 11. It’s THE best place on earth. I mean hello? 🔽🔽🔽
2. I only got 4 GCSE’s in school, I’m now in my third year of university studying BSc Applied Zoology. Moral of that story..I never thought I’d be able to go back into education because I wasn’t clever enough. GCSE’s aren’t everything kids! You can do whatever you want if you want it enough 😊
3. I’m 25 and at the end of last year I moved back home with my mum and step dad. The basics: renting is bloody expensive! It isn’t easy these days to get yourself on the housing ladder. The goal: to save save save!
4. I used to be a window cleaner. That’s right. Lessons learned: don’t work with family 😂 and hand cream is fabulous stuff!
5. I love pineapple on pizza. Sorry, not sorry.
6. In 2014 I’d got up to nearly 14 stone. I lost almost 4 stone and have kept it off. Well except them few pounds over the Christmas periods in between, but mince pies are and always will be life!
(Excuse the toilet!)
7. I overthink everything which often makes life difficult.
8. I make tea by putting the milk in first. Apparently this is the end of the world for most of the human population.
9. I volunteer at a Prickles and Paws Hedgehog Rescue in Cornwall. I find volunteering one of the most rewarding things ever, especially when it involves gorgeous hoggies!
10. It took me 3 times to pass my driving test 😒 apparently stopping on a zebra crossing isn’t allowed.
11. My birthday is on bonfire night. It’s okay, I LOVE fireworks 🎆
12. I have just one tattoo. It’s my favourite character from my ALL TIME favourite film; Nightmare Before Christmas.
13. My dog Buster is life 🐶💙
14. I own a 2001 Salmon pink Corsa. She is called Doozey.
15. I still sleep with a teddy 🙈 he goes everywhere with me that involves staying overnight. He’s an Otter..called Otty.
I hope when you read any future posts on my blog now you feel like you know the writer a bit better! Maybe when I have a few more followers I’ll add some more in a new post 😊.
Feel free to post any interesting things about you in the comments!