I’m having a midday break from uni work 😒 so I thought I’d do this now! I was nominated for my first award, The Mystery Blogger Award, the other day by the lovely Francesca. She’s so committed to blogging, posting about fabulous stuff every day! More importantly she loves helping us newbies to get our blogs out there 😘. An all round top bird, pop over to her blog and show some love!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog – thank you Okoto for bringing this to the community.
The rules are as follows;
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (if someone could direct me to the creator that’d be fab)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So let’s get cracking!
3 things about me..
- My middle name is Louise because the whole time my mum was pregnant with me, my grandad called me Louise 💞
- I love true crime programmes/films 🙈
- I love Jack Daniels!
Questions I was asked..
I don’t have the confidence to do a video blog. I hate my own voice for starters 🙈 especially on video, it sounds so nasal. Then, I never thought I’d have the confidence to do a blog full stop and here I am! So maybe in the future. Plus I love writing and a written blog let’s me write creatively which is a lovely change from the usual scientific writing for my degree!
This is so hard! I love so many films..
- Nightmare Before Christmas – my favourite film of all time, has been since I was very young!
- The Proposal – I LOVE Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock for starters. It’s just such easy watching and that scene when she dances round the fire to Get Low gets me every time!
- Step Brothers – This needs no explaining really, it’s just bloody hilarious!
That I can do anything I want to! I was so scared about putting myself out there through a blog but I had no reason to be! People are actually interested in and enjoy what I write. It’s wonderful boost for my self confidence (which is mostly lacking).
If I’m completely honest I can’t remember 🙈 which really bugs me!..I’ll ask my mum later and if she can I’ll update this!
It could be wonderful, if humans stopped messing with it.
Link to my favourite post: https://thekeytokayleigh.wordpress.com/2018/02/15/moving-back-home-at-25/
Please don’t feel like you have to take part if you don’t wish to!
My questions for you if you choose to:
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- If you could be a character from a film/programme who would you be?!
- What’s your dream job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I’ve loved completing this! It’s nice to do something different 😊. Thank you again to Francesca and I hope all my nominees enjoy if they choose to take part! 💞