So I’m lucky enough to have been nominated for this award by 3 lovely ladies this week! Can’t believe it, thank you so much all of you 😘.
Firstly Francesa, still doing her thang going out of her way to help new bloggers, whilst working hard on her own blog and doing so well with it! 💕
Next is Steph, she posts about all sorts so there’s something for everyone! I LOVE her instagram, you have to go check it out! 😍
Finally is Emma, she has some great posts about her travels and one very honest post that has stuck with me which I completely admire her for writing! 😘
So I’ve laid this out with the questions I was asked from each lady separately, then if anyone asked the same or similar questions I’ve put them in a separate bit again at the end! I hope it all makes sense, it’s quite a long one!
1. What have you enjoyed about blogging so far?
The wonderful community and people in it that I’m getting to know! You guys are so lovely, it’s definitely the best thing about blogging! I’m also loving having a place to go which stops me from getting caught up in the stressful things in life such as uni work!
2. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Overthinker, sarcastic 🙈, funny (so I’m told!), negative (I’m working on it), helpful.
3. If you could change anything in the world right now, what would it be?
What us humans are doing to it.
4. Your most treasured posession and why?
My mums engagement ring because it has sentimental value.
5. What goals have you set for yourself/your blog?
I’m still in the early days of my blog! (Only been going for two weeks) so I haven’t really set any goals yet! I guess that’s the next step, but I’m LOVING how it’s going so far 😄. The main goal for myself is to get through this last bit of the final year of my degree with the least amount of stress on myself as possible!
6. What have you found difficult about blogging so far?
Honestly..nothing major yet! Learning how to do some things at the beginning was a challenge (themes, making images etc.) I’m sure I’ll come across some more difficulties along the way!
7. How do you unwind after a busy or stressful day?
Lots of different ways depending what I feel like doing! Reading, a bath with some pampering, catch up on some tv, read some blogs!
8. Name something on your bucket list
Visit Hobbiton in New Zealand! I LOVE Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
9. Describe one of the happiest days of your life!
The day I came back to Cornwall from living in Nottinghamshire for 3 years!
1. 3 of your favourite bloggers?
I can’t choose just 3! There’s so many blogs I absolutely love reading!
2. What one thing could you not live without?
If ‘thing’ includes people..My mum 💕 she’s everything. If it means a belonging, then my teddy I’ve had since I was little 🙈
3. What is the most memorable blog post you’ve written and why?
I’ve only been blogging 2 weeks 🙈 so don’t really have a memorable one..but my favourite is answered in a different question later on! 😄
4. What is your dream destination?
Rome or Venice, they both look so beautiful!
5. What would be the best advice you could give to a new blogger?
Don’t be scared! Everyone is so welcoming and once you get going its so enjoyable! I was terrified but there was no reason to be 😄💕
6. What are a few of your favourite books?
Gone Girl, the Hunger Games trilogy, Michael Mcintyres autobiography (SO funny!)
7. Where has been your favourite holiday destination?
Cornwall when I used to come every year..now I live here! 🎉
8. What would be a perfect day for you?
One without a headache! (I get them every day, it’s so draining 😒, if anyone has any advice please let me know).
9. If you could give your past self one piece of advice, what would it be?
Things WILL get better, don’t get stuck in a rut.
1. Do you have any hobbies?
I love reading, I also collect vinyl!
2. If you had one wish what would it be?
For everyone I love to be happy💕
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully in a job I love! And owning another dog 🐶
4. Where is the favourite place you have travelled?
Abroad = Turkey
5. What is your favourite movie?
Nightmare before Christmas
6. What’s your best childhood memory?
Holidays to Cornwall with the family
7. What was your favourite subject in School?
Primary school = History
Secondary school = Cookery/English
8.What would your dream job be?
Working in animal conservation!
9. Do you prefer the city or countryside and why?
Countryside! I love the scenery, the peace and quiet, the fresh air 🌿🌻
10. What’s your biggest achievement?
Going to university! I never thought I’d be able to after my GCSE’s.
Similar questions asked by more than one of these lovely ladies:
All 3 –
1. What/who encouraged/inspired/made you start blogging?
The need for an escape from every day life was definitely what inspired me to consider starting a blog. My lovely blogging friend Lisi was the one who got me to go for it in the end!
Asked by Francesca and Steph –
1. Which of your blog posts so far is your favourite and why?/Do you have a favourite blog post?
My post on moving back back home at 25, which you can find here 😏. The comments I got back about the post we’re fantastic and so supportive!
Please don’t feel like you have to take part, it’s completely up to you 😊💕
My 11 questions to you lovely ladies:
1. What’s your favourite perfume?
2. Where was your last holiday to?
3. Have you ever been to a concert/festival, if so which one/which was your favourite?
4. What’s your favourite tv programme?
5. If you could save one personal item from your house what would it be?
6. Who’s your favourite singer/band?
7. If you could be any animal what would you be?
8. Your favourite place to visit in the UK and why
9. What fictional place would you most like to go to?
10. Do you have a claim to fame?
11. If you could take 5 things to a desert island what would they be and-why?
Really enjoyed this! Great questions from all three wonderful bloggers 😘. Hope my nominees enjoy if they choose to take part! 💛