So I was nominated for this award by THREE lovely bloggers! Steff, Francesca and Ally 💕.
Steff was the first blogger I came across! I plucked up the courage to comment on her blog post because she was new as well! I like to think we’ve supported each other ever since! Go and.check out her blog, you’ll love it as much as I do!
Francesca was amongst the first bloggers I came across! She is so supportive of new bloggers and has answered questions when I’ve been lost! I love what she writes about and some of her posts have really helped me personally! Go check them out for yourself!
Ally writes about all sorts and is very honest in her posts. She also has lots of fun posts and does goal posts and favourites posts which I absolutely love! Go on over, have a read and show some love!
I don’t think I’d be able to cope with everything being legal for a day! 🙈 (the purge! 😱) so probably hide and wait for it to be over!
I honestly cannot remember! (Sorry!) I’ve been asked this twice now, I really should ask my mum to see if she remembers!
A black pair of jeans I live and die in
A black boyfriend style cardigan
A big oversized thick scarf
My Sonisphere festival t-shirt
Funny (so I’m told!)
Negative (working on it!)
I really hope so! If you’ll all still have me I’ll be here! 😊
New Zealand, Italy, Lapland!
Waylee (my auntie has always called me it), Louise (my middle name), Slob (I can confirm I’m not a slob but my stepdad has called me it for years!)
Country! You can’t beat it!
‘Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.’ A.A Milne 💕
Have a nice bath, read a book, catch up on some tv. Or have a rant to my mum if it’s really been that stressful! Sharing the stresses of your day can often help make them fade away!
I wanted somewhere to get my thoughts out! I also started because I’m hoping it can help with my self confidence!
My moving back at home 25 post..I had a lot of comments and messages saying it reassured them about moving back home which is exactly what I hoped for!
Well I suppose on this occasion if no one knows about it then there’s probably a personal reason why it hasn’t been shared! (Sorry!)
I do! I have a gorgeous Springer Spaniel called Buster! 🐕😍
My mum! 💕 she is quite honestly the best thing since sliced bread! She hasn’t been gifted anything in life, she brought me up and made (and still makes) me so happy and has worked her butt off for everything she’s got.
The bum bash! You know when people do that thing where they do a little jump and bash bums?! That would ease the beginning of any interview/meeting don’t you think?!
Dory from Finding Nemo..memory of a sieve!
Having to pay to go in some public toilets! I mean really?!
I was extremely poorly in my mid teenage years, it went on for a long time and made me a very different person at the time, a person I look back on and don’t like.
At uni a couple of months ago during a conversation with a couple of friends!
1. What’s the meaning behind your blog’s name?
It took me a long time to come up with! It’s just a play on words because I wanted my name to be in it somewhere. I debated ‘Keeping up with Kayleigh’ but then I was like omg, what if the Kardashian’s sue me or something? 😂
2. What’s the hardest decision you ever had to make?
Moving to my dad’s when I was 18.
3. If you could go back in time to any time – in your lifetime or before – what would you change and why?
I honestly believe that everything happens for a reason. Some things seem awful at the time and there are certainly events in history which have caused devastation, but what’s to say if you went back and changed something that it wouldn’t lead to something worse. As for my own life, I wouldn’t change anything because I likely wouldn’t be where I am now if I did!
4. Which blog post made you feel the most emotional whilst writing it and why?
Moving back home at 25. It brought back emotions of sadder times but it also made me realise how happy I am now!
5. Is your blog private or open and shared amongst your family and friends?
Friends know about it. Family don’t.
6. One quality you picked up from your parent[s]? Would you change it?
My mum – hard working! No I wouldn’t change it.
7. If you could buy any item right now, what would it be?
A camera! I am going to buy one but there’s SO much to think about and I can’t make up my mind! (Overthinker!)
8. What do you do in your spare time when you’re not working/blogging?
Read, walk, go to gigs, spend time with friends/family.
9. How have you changed in the last year? Is it for the good or the bad?
I’ve become much happier due to living circumstances! Definitely for the good.
10. How do you plan to change in the next year?
I don’t necessarily plan to change but it may happen as lots of things will change! (Leaving uni etc.)
11. Where does your inspiration for blog posts come from?
All sorts of things! Depends what I feel like writing about. Events in my life, things I love, other bloggers, my family/friends, Cornwall!
11 facts about me:
- I can’t swim very well
- I have a half brother
- Favourite colour is blue
- I’ve never driven on a motorway 🙈
- I’m a clean freak
- I used to have two hamsters when I was little called Britney Spears and Robbie Williams (one wee’d on my face once)
- I don’t like gin, which these days makes me the devil apparently!
- I read the Fifty Shades trilogy in about 5 days 😂🙈 (I was VERY single!)
- I’m obsessed with candles/wax melts/reed diffusers/plug ins. Anything that smells fabulous basically!
- I love garden centres. Like I could spend all day in them.
- I put my pyjamas on almost as soon as I walk in the door..no matter what time of day it is!
My questions to my nominees:
1. What’s your favourite season?
2. Who is your favourite book character?
3. What’s your fondest memory?
4. Beach/pool holiday or sightseeing holiday?
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. One thing you love most about yourself?
7. What are you looking forward to this year?
8. If you could be an expert on anything in the world what would it be?
9. What’s your favourite food?
10. If you could have dinner with one person who would it be?
11. What’s your favourite item of clothing that you own?
As always please don’t feel like you have to take part if you don’t wish to, it’s entirely up to you! 💕
Really enjoyed doing this as always, I love doing an award post! Thank you again for the nominations!